Friday 18 September 2020

See u soon at the campus!!

As long as the sea is bound to wash up on the sand and stars are above you, we will meet again.

We dont meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason.

When we meet someone, let say anyone in our life, we have to accept there would be consequences. When the time's come we need to say goodbye, eventually. Time flies, people move, and wound heals. That's my fav line all the time hehehe, been helping me to move on and keep going. As a human being, there's this cycle that we'll always fall back in over and over again, yea what else it could be? Hello and goodbye. 

Ive never been good in goodbyes hehe ga pinter say hello jg sih wkkw cuz im socially awkward and such a clumsy human being:( my friend even said "I dont have a first impression about you, cuz who the h3££ are you??? diem2 ae, febria who???" Hahaha, im shy and I wont talk unless u talk to me first. But when we finally get to know each other dont expect me to stop talking cuz i wont. I'd talk for hours talking about nonsense stuff like what if meteor didnt hit this earth, was there still a chance dinosaurs would survive and not extinc? Or maybe I'd tell you about weird stuff like some random conspiracy theory about alien and mystery of the universe or even stupid fact that my fav animals is dinosaur haha wait was dinosaur even clasified as an animal????? My dumb ass be like "hey yo what else it could be? Plants? Lol u weird" okay guys sorry I know Im annoying and that's just my stupidity messing around.

as you guys know we've been together this past 2 semesters and it's been good to me. I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my journey sailing this ocean of college life hehe. And Im grateful for it. I learn so much about a lot of thing. Both good and bad and eveything in between. It's kinda my thing to keep every special memories into words, especially about some memories that I want to last forever. This time Im about to write some kind of goodbye speech or farewell speech whatsoever. Well I was thinking to write it the day before our makrab online but since I cant sleep right now so yea here we go. (2.14 am. Sept 14th)

First of all I need to say sorry if Im always being that annoying and weird friend, bcs I know Im a freak and socially awkward:) also i really am sorry if you guys dont have any kind of good memories with me cuz I know Im a bad friend:(

Thank you for accepting me and all my flaws ehe. 

ok enough for the chit chat before I go too far and annoyed u:) Well I guess u already are hehe #maap so this is like a little note untuk temanteman 4-12 considering next semester we wont be in the same class again but some of us might be hehe. Siapa yg pen sekelas ama aq? Ok gada. hm bye. Canda syg hehe. Should I make it like a proper speech or can I just make it casual? Okay casual it is. And may the speech begin

Im grateful of knowing such kind, loving, and caring creatures like you guys. I really am. We were all just like a lost kid, far from home, tryna to live this thug life, away from family, but now we are home krn lagi wfh:( hehe #paansi #galucu I never thought doing classes online would be this boring but I kinda enjoy it tho haha cuz I could actually lay down on my bed all the time even if I had class to attend #nsfw #janditiru. 
In this hard time ur presence and all your nonsense jokes are what keeping me sane these days. Ur presence means a lot to me #ea #gombal. Tentiran was really a thing and been helping me alot cuz u know im such a dumb:) back then before we know each other, some of you fought, we fought sometimes (q sih g y cuz q lemah wk dan ak sukanya diemdiem bae ehe) but somehow that what makes us, us #ea #gombal #lagi but that was funny anyway watching us having arguments and mocking each other for being too ambiezzt haha 
and now I lowkey miss uni days lol walking all the way from ponjay to campus and being such a joke cuz my kosan were far away pdhl mah engga:) what a good old days.

Here are few words from me to you

To:
Rafly: how's makassar? Hope ure always doing good bro! how's the nonton anime marathon going? haha I bet all u do this whole semester break are just eat sleep anime repeat

Anin: how's the business going sis? Guess ure doing a great job. Anyway happy anniversary with ur one and only hussain sifa, eh? U guys are cute<3 hmm wish I had a boyfriend hehehee canda guys good luck with the ldr:( wish u nothing but a happily ever after. let's do a make up together some time, I mean yes of course you teach me how to do a proper make up haha Im not so good at it xixi 

Nisa: wasup sis? hope ure doing well. Always be that annoying and talkative Nisa, I miss visiting ur kosan and messing around with the cats. And ohh i miss ur laugh huhu do u still remember the "es teh" accident? The one when u drink ur es teh from the panci cuz u have no glass left. Hmm that's what happen when ur too lazy to do the dishes alias cuci piring. Sadar!!!!

Decin: thank u so much for ordering at my store @nextdoorgalaxy_ hehehe waiting up for ur next purchase hehe. Anyway how's solo? I heard some bad news that the covid case were kinda scary there. Is that true? Stay safe, okay?

Devi: thank u for commenting the way I walk haha ure the one who realize it at first lol jadi malu aq. I still remember when u asked me "kamu model po?" At the library after tentiran wkwk i was like lmao hmm n.o but hehe idk maybe i was or maybe i am in the parallel universe *salting *bingung jawab anyway keep doing the hard work and always be devi yg kek ubin masjid alias mashaAllah sis adem bgt diliatnya <3

Dhimas: how's ponjay, eh? Wkwk how's the "dont buy illegal books" campaign went?? Dont know u really are such an activist also a medcen staff wowww how did u manage all those works and still have a good grades???? Crazy. Good luck for all the things u do anyway

Elsa: this luvly sisturrrr with undoubtedly glowing face, huft i hate u what's ur secret for having a god@m# clear skin????? Thank u for sharing some stories with me. Also what's choipan anyway??? Hope ure willing to send a choipan package to me, thank u. cuz I heard it's delicious. Okay im gonna send u my address. hey youre such a complete pacakge, smart and brilliant and cool and a good friend. 

Fahra: my one call away when I have something to discuss about, would always text her the moment i have random thought in mind. All those deep and endless discussion and arguments are what keep me alive lol. Not to mention all those stupid and nonsense topic like "typing ganteng" and "bubur diaduk/ga diaduk" stuff. All those romance drama. Highschool lovers. Till some serious topic like religion, islam, faith, humanity, mental health and all. How I enjoy every bit of it. Long text and arguments. Love it too much. I'd always look up to you for a bigger pov if I have some crisis in mind hehe. Please stay, okay? Ntar ak nangis klo km ga ngasi kabar:( jan ngilang ih *uhuk *cough* 

Dewi: the one who never gets annoyed when I text her gapenting stuff like "km lg ap" "ak blm tdr" "ak ngantuk" "ak blm makan" "ak mo pup" well yea she's like my boyfriend lol. Also she's always sending me pics of donut, rujak, doritos kiloan, and many more snacks. Didnt expect we would be this close sis, thank u pjj bcs of u i finally find my soulmate. Ew. G. Jan geer km. Pls dont make me jealous of ur keuwuan with ur boyfriend!!!! Dont ever tell me "ak kgn doi" "ak abis telfonan" bye bgtttt. Ak uwuphobia. Titik. anyway I'll keep texting u nonsense stuff like usual biar km geli!

Fristi: hey there! You are so warm, smart, and humble, ur inner beauty is like a rainbow. So pretty. I love ur personality, u dont talk much but ur fun. Also pls tell me how to be calm and stay chill all the time?? MashaAllah may Allah bless u always. Im ur fan anyway. Keep being u!

Hesti: still remember clearly the heart attack we got in padavid class huft but upik did it, she won the gambreng haha.  Thank you for being such a good kkm partner, ur works are amazing. U understand all the bansos and the nib iumk stuff huft. Bye kkm. Finally we did it. Cheers!

Imas: omg this one is crazy, my late night talk buddy. When I couldnt sleep I'd text her and out of nowhere it'd become such an overwhelming discussion. We have different approach toward things but that's what makes our discussion interesting and it helps me a lot to see things from a different perspective. She's more into realistic person while me, im not so realistic ehe. Ur judgement is just precisely accurate. Also she knows I love wearing my red bandana wkwk #gapenting I still remember when we discuss about beauty standard, u were saying the only beauty we need is confidence:) and for that I'd always be a proud potato I mean who cares about pretty face when we have so much more value within ourselves hehe. this sistur had so much complicated and interesting stories. Never get bored listen to all her sambat thing and tulul story haha. 

Kadek: balinese, when I go to Bali some time I'd def call u and ask u to be my tour guide!!! How it feels to live in Bali anyway????? Must be really interesting. Bali's such a heaven. Anyway thank u for waiting up for me at the bakso pjmi with upik and talking for hours back then after makrab cuz my housemate took so long for picking me up hehe. Ure very kind. I like u for being such a humble creature.

Kevin: I still remember the day u offer me risol mayo when u were danusan pas awal2 kelas hahaha paansi #gajelas anyw always keep up the good work you've been doing. Good luck Pinn!!

April: u cute smol bean keep it up and reach up high. I like it when u share ur opinion about something in class, detail and just WoW like how can u have such brilliant point of view??

Mifta: u should prolly join Dila in WADH cuz I know u got skill in dancing!!! Never get tired of fangirling-an, huh? Wishing u can meet ur oppa v soon ehe

Mira: never really talked any serious topic with this one cuz she's that "yaelah, gosah dipikir" kind of person. Anti-ponjay club "kosan lu tuh jauh bet njir". -Mira the whole time I asked her to jemput w klo ngajak maen. She slept at my kosan few times cuz we got home too late at night after hanging out or muter2 bintaro just with the two of us late at night. Ur look is undoubtedly galak and preman but i know ure just like a hellokitty inside alias lemah and u cry often when life's just so hard. Also wtf dude u even cried in public after macroecon exam like really??? Nvm that's okay, also I still remember clearly when you called me on the phone when studying macro at night on exam week and crying cuz u just hate macroecon so much haha tbh I was gonna laugh knowing how sensitif u really are. Cute. Aw.

Akbar: undoubtedly smart, brilliant, and amazing human being I know. I like it when u were presenting in front of the class, i mean ur explanation is just simple yet that's actually the point. Anyway good luck on everything u do in life bro! 

Gifari: a total absolute pain in the a$#, my study buddy and also titisan patrick star cuz ure that annoying. who the hell enjoy so much watching people throw up on utube and eating up their pukes and u did rewatch it few times likeeee ewwww??? Bro seriously u need to see a doctor!
It prolly gonna take more than ten paragraphs long to write down all ur stupid jokes and those late night stories and obrolan ngomongin idup lol. Ur realistic @$s somehow got me think like omg are u sure???? How can u live like that??? And yea youre right semua akan realistis pada waktunya #sensei #dwight #rolemodel kadang suka bener lu ye klo ngomong. Papa Mikel bangga padamu.
Hey yo lowkey sadboi, I know u might be bored, tired, and muak listening to my nonsense humor and sambat idup thing hehe maap y.
suka ngeselin and ambekan ew but thank u bgt half brother half best half half half personal gojek gw back then in ngampus days hehe. Whatever u do in life, pls always remember this one, don't be an idiot! Dan jan lupa ama temen ehe. YaAllah cringe bat gw, dah ah.

Nizar: this one is superb, undoubtedly smart in general knowledge and history and geography and what else man????? Crazy. I salute u!

Mubarok: hey yo being insecure is normal sometimes but dont let it consume u. When u feel ure not good enough, it's just ur anxiety telling u lies. Don't let others bring u down, okay? Anyway do tell Pak Huda no need to worry, Ive done my job, making sure u didnt come late in class haha. Please send my greeting to Pak Huda hehe mugi sehat selalu nggih pak.
Pak Huda, ini Febi tolong ya pak rizki dikondisikan hehe, klo kelas malah ditinggal bal2an pak:)
This one friend is beban tiada kira "pap ro" "kirim jawaban" "gugah jam 7" "nek ra ngabari telfon" that's all template text I remember about this dumbass this whole semester. Nothing else. 

Nanda: my luvly GA, thank u for always making sure Im awake when we had class to attend. Cant thank u enough. Stay safe and healthy, okay sis? this one is smart, humble, loving, and caring. thank you for being such an amazing soul. good luck for everything u do in life nannnn

Lia: crazy. Smart. Super extrovert. Promo hunter back then in kampus days. Always have that out of the box ideas especially when arranging events. Yea I mean makrab and stuff:) you'd make a good event organizer in the future sis hehe or maybe WO hahaha. Im totally support u to make some big event in the future hehe who knows if you'd be into that EO thing. Duidnya banyak ntar #always #moneyoriented:)

Pm: omg ya rabb ya karim this one's brilliant, please tell me how to have bunch of amazing ideas like seriously why you always being that "paham" student in class huhu i cannot. Dont lie to me spill the secret right now im insist!!

Upiq: dont ever again cry over a piece of paper, okay? we all know exam sucks but let just make fun of it ehehehhehe cheers to upik my sambat friend also thank u for stopping by at my blog reading my nonsense messy writing and tangled thoughts haha. Miss u lets go to another new year eve celebration again some time, eh? 

Putri: holy molly how to get straight As in class?? Ure confident and smart and I adore u, good luck with the japanese lesson hehe May Allah make it all easy for u to continue ur education there, eh? Aamiin

Didin: yaAllah astaghfirullah allahuakbar I know this whole online classes are super hard for u considering ure a total extrovert lol. Anyway always keep that medok accent in u haha ure the most njawani person Ive ever met. Keep that in u always! Thank u for being my sobat sambat and holy sh#t ure so julid astaghfirullah sis, sadar!!!

Riadi: hey there, how's Medan? Hope ure always doing great. Ure like the most quiet person I've ever met and ur unique and rare. Keep being you! 

Dila: should be joining blackpink haha cuz ure so good at dancing:) i miss being hugged by u after exammmmm, u still owe me a cake as an oleh-oleh from ur hometown, remember? Hahaha hope to see u at the campus vvvvvv soon. Good luck for everything sis

Ruth: I like ur middle name hahaha also why re u so calm and lady-like omgggg I cannot:( dont let exam bring u down, trust me you can do it and dont panic. Good luck!

Safira: hufttt bucin 24/7 hmm go awayyyy Im uwuphobia!!! Canda syg, can u pls stay using some certain skin care products???? I mean ure like always changing ur products and preloving the others to buy a new one hahaha nvm let's be having a clear skin together, eh? Hey dont ever panic over exam, okay? I know ure capable of doing the best. Ure such a good friend and a cat mama xixixi send my greetings to ur babiessssss

Salsa: how can someone be that dedicated, hard working and smart like u??? Thxu for making tons of soal-soal on insta, been helping me a lot hehe Thxu for being such an amazing person! Let's eat together at cak ali some other time, eh? Dont panic seeing me add that much sambel on my plate hahaha

Sandra: holy molly holy cow I cant say anything to this one robot lol how the f did u manage to study all the time like oh boii u need a life haha wait no ur life is for studying. Never get tired of nentirin us for free hehe thxu for all the dedication as paketua, you've done a good job sir. Salute. Good luck with the utube adsense lol cant say much but thxu for helping me out when I got stuck in some complicated maze of what so called matkul2 ajib. 

Bams: we havent got the chance to jog together around ponjay haha how's the abs? Lol bams ure a true definition of a pure blood alias tulus bgtsiiiiii:( we need more ppl like u. Keep being that way like u always do! Smart and kind at heart. mashaAllah. Im wishing u nothing but luck:)

Mommy: ur like a mama to us all here, very motherly and ur way of thinking is undoubtedly mature. Àlways find a way out to solve things ofc in a mature way omg ur so cool, im a proud daughter. And also ure so good at public speaking huhu i cannot:( keep being a mama in every fight and arguments that ur kids have in class, okay? Ure such a good "penengah" and problem solver. Good luck for the years ahead!

Venda: ur love story is complicated, can you not be swimming in the pool of stupidity for too long???? I know deep down u still wants luis:) wkwkkwkw no, u deserve someone better! Thxu for all the stories u shared to me. Dont take my advice seriously cuz Im a clueless hehehe i just said what needs to be said based on my little knowledge and judgement so yea it might be wrong:) keep being a cat mama!!! Good luck in finding a caucasian soulmate hahahaha one more thing gila u y betah bgt klo ngomong! The most talkative person Ive ever met, duh

Zahra: first of all, how it feels like to live close to WK likeeeee literally sampingan bgt:( did u eat geprek wk on a daily basis???? Send my greeting to abang WK and pls tell him I miss the ayam geprek so much:( how's jkt anyway? Kinda miss its traffic jam and the mean faces haha anyway good luck zah for the years to come! One more thing I think u better retire from the perPJan duniawi next semester haha i know how hard it is to be a pj matkul huft

Ucil: hey there how's surabaya? where u at rn anyway? Jkt or sby? Wherever u are stay safe and healthy, okay? Thxu for always reminding me to do my job of making broadcast messages hahahaha really appreciate it. Oh boii pls spill how to be smart and having that out of the box opinion and ideas?? Anyway we havent really talked about all those philosophical thing haha u owe me one;)

I believe that we dont meet people by accident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason. And so are you guys, there must be a reason why the universe arranges all this meeting between you and me. And Im grateful for that. Isn't it amazing, so many people in the world, so many ways of living, and here I am, getting a chance to meet you guys in my college life. It's amazing and unbelievable if you really think about it. well yea life's full of surprise i guess.

That's a little notes from me to each one of u hehe it took days to write all of it, so far this one is my longest post EVER hahaha. Thank u for all the memories this past 2 semester.
Cant wait to see u in person at the campus. thank you for accepting this weirdo aka me:) 

2021 GRADUATE BARENG YA! Pls do send me bouquet and chocolates hehehe

I may not a good friend and will never be. Im sorry:( also Im wishing u only luck, bless, and happiness. Cheers!!! stay safe and healthy guys #dirumahaja

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Love,
Febria Ero

4 comments:

  1. I'm so speechless OMG 🥺 Needless to say, you're the most genuine person I've ever met 🤗🤗❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasi febria udah memberi insight baru dihidupku. makasi udah bantu aku knowing how selfish i am. glad to meet u😚

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to thank me, u really are such a strong and independent individual. The pleasure is mine🤗💙

    ReplyDelete