Thursday 10 September 2020

Late night overthinking

 


Just finished my sophomore year in college. Alhamdulillah. Also who wouldve thought that I'd be doing my classes online this semester and yes next semester too:) a lot has happened during these times, some are weird. But it's okay time flies and people would leave eventually. I used to be the one who's gonna explode about farewell. I just couldnt take it, sometimes I just really want some memories to last forever, some people to stay forever by my side but then I realize time flies and so are people or friends. People come and go and that's life, but I would really apprecite it if people are willing to stay bcs I know staying is hard. Also the fact that people would come when they need something then they'd leave when they get what they want sometimes got me sad bcs why would you do that, why cant u stay? Well that was me when I was younger. Now I think Im changing too, change is good right? Im used to sad when people leave but then oh baby this is reality:) that's life, it's okay. You cant force anything in life, but you can manage how u react about it. 

I was having this kind of crisis, I was afraid of meeting new people because I know someday they'll leave eventually, only a few who's willing to stay and that's rare. That's why I'd always appreciate someone's presence in my life even if it's just for a while. 
I believe that we dont meet people by accident but they meant to cross our life for a reason whether for a lesson or something else.
Sometimes I still dont want to fit in idk I just dont want to. I dont want to swim in the pool of society for too long nor too deep cuz I know the consequences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment