Monday 15 July 2019

hi there! it's me, again with my consistence of inconsistent post hehe, hope you don't mind:) and what time is it by the way??? yep 2 am in the morning and I can't sleep, WHY???!! how can I suppose to get well night-sleep while I already got enough sleep in the noon??? you know what I mean? yeah finals' over and it's holiday and indeed my life-routine cycle is changing. sleep at noon and awake all nights. and here I am writing idk-what-im-gonna-write while eating indomie. also Im re-reading pride and prejudice, God I miss fictions already haha you know, it's been a while since I read any unrelated-lecture books cuz i was busy doing my job as a student and didn't get any chance to buy some time to read non non-fiction books. alhamdulillah now Im having all day all night just to read any books that I want.
and tomorrow I mean today (since today is monday already) Im getting farewell party with my classmates cuz next semester we're not gonna be in the same class anymore:( and what's that mean? hehe time to move on and start over. but there's still chance to be in the same class with some of them. gonna miss u guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment