Saturday 31 July 2021

can I see you anytime soon?


By the midst of February, it was two weeks before my birthday when I found myself almost cry at the warmth of its presence. it was a short meeting. a whole noon well spent at the park above the hill. it was cloudy mid day, as if the sky wearing a veil to hide his true color, yet I could see clearly the cities below the hill and all the greens. The view's quite beautiful, looking at the scenery on the other side of the hill made me feel peaceful. the greens and the line of the mountains remind me of waking up in the country, first thing in the morning when Im all alone. I have not yet spoken to a soul, I look outside at the window and it is serene. If I could only be the only person left in the world and yet, somehow Im not lonely. Im at peace.

as the clock ticking and time passing by, in the afternoon when the sun went to its peak and the sun light gave a purplish glow, it did give me peace and inner contentment to always feel grateful for all the little things. the warmth of that midst February was just perfect and it reminds me to the idea of living in a far away land. where I could hear the birds chapping on the tree just outside the window and the sound of the flowing water from a stream behind the house and perhaps on an island which also offer cold winter yet a warm atmosphere. 

the wind blew and I could see how the leaves fall down from its branch leaving the tree. February was just as sweet as that October evening, and as warm as that December night. Did u know I like the way you stare at me when you tell me stories and the way you call my name? basically I adore almost everything that you do, almost. I still hate it, the way you said that you dont like latte just because latte was originally from America and you dont like most americans. you cant judge a coffee by its origin you know, I said. you should've ordered a latte or black coffee, though. it's been months, can I see you anytime soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment