Monday 3 April 2017

A letter


Dear Hermione

When you read this letter, I hope you won't hex or crucio me. Umm i can't say much, but for merlin's sake i think you'd better know one thing before  we at least leave hogwarts after the war and find our own way.

I love you, granger.

Although i've broke your feelin for many times due to my dumb assness to call u a mudblood and any else worse thing. I love you, granger. I never admit it to anyone else even my self, i had been denying it for years. I was wondering about my feeling these years about you honestly. I kept asking my self do I really love you or I just randomly think about you. Then I tell my mother about it, eventually. Of course she didn't approve but all she want is me to be happy, so my mother told me to write you a letter just in case to say sorry after all i've done. I hope you would accept my appologize though i know you wouldn't that easy.

Now, you dont need to be worry about me, im okay if i have none who would stand beside me. We might could be a friend (did i just propose you to be my friend? Damn, but apparently yes. Would u granger?) Well okay, never mind, i just out of my line. Besides, i know you already have weasel and saint potter. You deserve them, they're all good meanwhile me, i just a villain and brainless. Anyway i hope best for u and weasel.

Just hoping that one day i could be as lucky as weasel... to find someone who will love me no matter who I am. Yet Im afraid of losing but i know im a coward  and i deserve nothing. After what my family and I have done in the war, i  realize i even don't deserve to live. To be honest granger, i never ever want to stay in the dark side but i just had no choice. My father kept forcing me to be the dumb dark lord's servant. Once I was thinking to defect into your side but apparently im a coward, i had no bravery in my hell blood. I promise to my self that if one day i have kids i'll raise them in peace and love so that there wouldn't any other savage malfoy who insult muggle born witch. And it would be nice if you're the mother of my kids. Oh what the  hell granger, did i just say about future? 

I know granger, this letter would mean nothing for you. 

Stay well, granger. Im praying to salazar for your best. Oh...um, one more thing -im happy about you and weasel. And I do really mean it. 

Sincerely yours,
Draco

No comments:

Post a Comment