Tuesday 7 August 2018

3 am Thought


Hello guys! How's life? I hope u are good and still live ur dreams:) yes it's been a while since the last time I post something here. Well, maybe I just needed some time to figure something out and contemplated life. I guess life is more complicated than  I thought it'd be haha. But again, life always brings us surprise, sometimes it's pretty beautiful and in other time, it's pretty painful:)
Each day, each week, each month, each year I tryna figure out what life really means. But still, Im clueless about life. As I grow up and being maturer, I think life is maybe like a maze. Once we choose which path we'd take, one second later we should ready for the risk. Good or bad. Either being trapped, stuck, or find the way out. In a maze without knowing the pattern, not much supplies, not much knowledge, and very little guidance, the only thing that would keep us going is hope.
Maybe we are all just a maze runner who runs out of time, chasing our way out to live the little life that we want. When I couldn't sleep in the night, I kept my eyes wide open, staring at the white ceiling above my bed. Thinking. About everything. Maybe I think too much or maybe I worried so much.

Each page of the books that I've read and every movie that I've watched, those all has told me something. No suffer last forever. 

2 comments: