Monday 13 August 2018

Untuk Tayo;


I can't help myself not to write about how happy and gratefuuuul I am for meeting dan get to know a bunch of beautiful souls and amazing people. I am not good at saying goodbye nor facing a farewell, always have been. Thus I won't say it as a goodbye speech, imma call it thank-you-for-the-amazing-memories post instead. It was just a couple days but we've made it like we've known each other for like a decade. More like family than just friends. I am happy and grateful for the love and joy that we've spent together (9 hours each day for the whole amazing 4 days). I am not good at waving hands after paving LOT OF CRAMAZING (CRAZY-AMAZING) MEMORIES. Sending all the loves and kisses to my beloved Tayo family♥





Although I wasn't one of those who made jokes nor the one who made u laugh. cuz i am that shy and jaim and sok pendiem:( hehe pdhl aslinya beh gila hehe. Wait till u guys get to know the real me lol pasti nt kaget wkwk
Really, guys I'VE SPENT MY WHOLE 4 DAYS LAUGHING AND LAUGING because of ur stupid jokes xD bawaanya pen ngakak aja dah pokoknya klo dikelas. And fyi ur smart brain has got me like jeez-why-does-all-of-this-people-sooo-F-amazing-and-hmm-iam-so-doomed cuz iam that stupid:( wkwk AND JEEZZZZZZ U GUYS R REALLY CRAMAZING. Thankzzzz for the memoriessssss! I really am appreciate it so F much. 

Oh and special thanks to my very loving and caring cofas, kak ulik dan kak acong. OMG KAK ACONG U R SO FUNNY and why does muka kak acong very meme-able?! HAHA. AND THE VERY MOTHERLY KAK ULIK♥ 
LOVE U BOTH!♥
Lah? Wkwk meme by Kak Acong

Oiya kak, foto yg dibagiin kmrn udah aku tempel di jurnal yaa. Tp knp yg dicetak yg mukaku lg jelek y?! Wkwkw #peace

For my HY-2 friendzzzz I REALLY LOVE U! seriously guys, kalian kok lucu dan menggemaskan sih?!!! I feel in the need of counting my amazing friends one by one, so here we go. Untuk Bebi, both Adits (krn adit nya emg ada 2 wkwk), Agnes, Aisyah, Alvin, Pepe, Aqilla (yg duduk disamping kanan ku semoga keinginannya utk gain weight bisa segera terwujud wkwk), Ardha, Bagas, Chesa, Daffa, Danar, Dani, Tania, Diandra, Edwin, Emir, Hana, Hanif, Krisna, Hizz, Sari, Fikram, Rista, Melati (yg BIKIN KELAS SELALU RAMEEE!), Ghufron, Nadia, Luthfi (yg tinggi banget! Gila), Nico, Nisa, Oudita, Reyhan, Rizka, Ryko, Rizal, Audrey, Seif, Hesti, Shaylla, Sigit, Talita (yg paling bisa bikin sekelas ketawa), Syahrul (ternyata syahrul juga suka baca buku ky aqooo yesss aku punya temen nerd, kmrn Me and Talita found out syahrul lg baca e-book waktu mau closing ceremony di lap. Pancasila), Vio, Vali, Wening, Salsa, dan Ian. Btw itu ngurutinnya sesuai nama di line wkwkwkwkwkww biar gada yg kecer xD 
THANK UUUUUUUUU SO MUCH FOR THE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES, teman2 Tayo kuuuu! **IM CRYING MY A$$ OFF:(((** gabisa berkata2 lagi T_T




And for my chairmate, the one who always saved me a seat soalnya aku datengnya selalu mepet:(, thank youuu soo much, beb! (Ini emg her very name is Bebi guys wkwk) we just met a day before, waktu gladi bersih ppsmb, but I did feel like we've known each other FOREVER! Baru kenal udh curhat ngalor-ngidul bae xD this is a pic of My plongo friend and me (aslinya banyak foto aib, tp yg di post disini yg bagus2 aja).




Even words can't describe how much I love u!


But due to something I gotta go:( I'll tell u why; someday (very soon, i hope), when the time is right. See you really soon! I miss u already♥

4 comments:

  1. Cantiknyeee budak malaysie tu. Anyway alhamdulillah bgt!! But i like yatno than tayo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Bangettt!!!!! Super meme-able i could say xD wkwk

      Delete