Wednesday 14 March 2018

Good Bye Stephen Hawking! May you rest in peace

Sad to hear Stephen Hawking's passing.
So I didn't check my phone today till 5 pm this evening.


I checked my phone and as usual, I opened BBC news. And on the top-stories page was "Stephen Hawking dies aged 76" , He's one of my favorite scientists, his famous works about black hole and cosmos have been my number-one fav cup of tea since forever.

I read stephen's book "a brief history of time" online when I was in middle school (where have I been???) #thankstointernet and since then I always love to read astronomy books and even though I sometimes often dont understand and get confuse, I keep reading it anyway haha. And I also watched his documentary movie "The Theory of Everything" It was an epic film!
 I might not good in science and numbers but I do love science so much #whatthe?????
For me, stephen Hawking is an outstanding and incredibly intelligent scientist! And one more thing, he's funny =)))

Here some of my fav quotes from him

Thank you Mr. Hawking for reminding me to always look beyond the stars and there's always hope.

Rest in peace Mr. Hawking, may you keep flying like superman in microgravity!

No comments:

Post a Comment