Wednesday 24 May 2017

Talk about high school

I was officially graduated from high school on May 2nd, for me highschool is both best and worst part of my life. eversince the very first day of high school, I was being interest to observe who people truly are, and trying to find out what actually the meaning of life is. Highschool is neither about finding a boyfriend nor being the prom queen girl. It's absolutely more than just studying math or physics but it's about how do we start to make our life live. High school days made me realize that life is clearly tough and just getting harder. 
Being a not so-famous girl in highschool further took me into a place where I could learn how does society now a days work. People would give their life just to live the silly and cruel sterotype society judgement. I think Im mentally grow up after I realize being a highschool-er undeniably can suck, but Im pretty glad about the fact that life goes on. Life definitely must go on.

The best part about high school for me is, about the day I was trying to figure out what life truly is, it sound silly but indeed it's the most important one to prepare about future and do what the best I could. I learn lot of stuff during my school days, strugle, laugh, tears, suffer, guilty, etc. Im grateful, eventually I know it really is matter for me, that's all made me grow up and maturer. I already met much human characters, people are good but sometimes people can undeliberately make something bad just because they don't realize that everything's matter. Im not saying we should always do good and have no regret about life it self but it's all about TRYING to do good deeds. No matter how small it seems, a good one deed can make a better life. 
I always try to open my mind about anything and it does help me to see things differently and getting rid of stereotype society judgement. It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so very deeply but Im grateful to be kind of a deep thinker person.

Sometimes, back in school days I asked my own self about my existence in high school, and I end up called my self as a not so-famous girl, but apparently Im mistaken. It's not about being noticed by society but that's all about make our existence matter, at least for our own self and help society it self. We can't force people to notice our existence but we could make our self realize how ignorant our society is. Since then I aware that being noticed by society is really not so important thing. Our dedication would be meaningless if we categorize our deed based on society standard.

Back again I’m pretty glad that life goes on when I feel like the worst part in higschool hit me so hardly (although I won't directly show it). In the end everything's matter. Isn't? 
Im really happy about every single memory I had in high school, Im grateful, I still got the chance to meet people I haven't met before, step one higher stage of life, I made one of my wildest dream when I was in highschool anyway, so the vibes about highschool perfectly will never leave my heart. 

Im about saying high school did make me mentally mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment