Wednesday 15 March 2017

Stuff Im not good at


Well, since I felt sick about school and stuff and was wondering about my future life. Im going to write down something Im not good at [it might bcs I never tried nor did serious practice]. Basically I do believe there's nothing impossible, but Im done with music haha. Im totally have no ability in music especially in vocal. except singing in bathroom while I took shower (its been my best skill I've ever known). When I was in middle school my dad taught me to play guitar and I enjoyed it alot. But then school made me tired and I was desperately left my guitar lesson with my dad. Surely I enjoyed music a lot and also I loved when people playing music or do something about music stuff. It is like music could express what people felt in a great way and simply made people alive. People would always say music exist to speak the words they can't express. And music had been a great influence to all people.

My problem through music is, I desperately couldn't help my self to understand what the tones are sound. I could never deal with the tone. Ok, I don't have good voice in singing... and I felt miserable about my voice while Im singing. Sometimes Im jealous with my friends who are master in music and they're just look 100000% cooler when they show up their ability in music. Meanwhile me, i just sit there and feel pathetic about my ability-_-

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything." -Plato


Though I can't sing well, I really love with people who speak their mind through music. They speak in a classy way, and the lyrics indeed have deep meaning for the people who wrote it. for the people who very fond of music especially the song writer, who write down their deep thought through musical lyric. I fully appreciate it. Often I think that the lyrics are also a poem, they were so poetic. Although Im not good at music stuff, I would like to learn music if I have any chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment