Saturday 27 May 2017

Ramadan kareem!!!


I rarely wrote about islamic  thing, so here we go. Im about writing Ramadan, a holy month for muslims all around the world. A year has passed, time flies so fast, really. It's seems only yesterday, now we are facing an other holy month, Ramadan. Alhamdulillah, Allah still give us a chance to face Ramadan this year. A proper time to repent our wrong doings and sin (well, we are basically a sinner). May Allah bless us and make our Ramadan full of happiness and joy. It's time to fasting, isn't? How about your prep? I hope it's went well. Cheer up guys, first day of fasting.
For me Ramadan would always be my fav month ever, reunited with my big family, being connected with old friends, I love the vibes when people are waiting for iftar hahaha (eat eat eat). I really am grateful for what Allah has given to me, about His bless trough every single phase of my life. Im 18 yo already so I think it's my 18th Ramadan *reckon what I've done about my existence*.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ - 2:183

O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous (surah Al-Baqarah:183)


Like what people said, time goes on, and so do I, grow up. Time to move forward, do the right things, pray to tighten our faith. For my fangirls fellow may y'all be patient in avoiding read fanfic, read holy quran instead. and no more punk rock song cause we'll listening to playlist lagu religi. 
Well, let's start a new page of life. Wishing us a blessed and peaceful holy month of Ramadan, may Allah remove our sins and bad deeds.
Aamiin ya rabbal 'alamiin

Anyway a friend of mine just recommend me a very good app to keep on track about our ibadaah (worship) during Ramadan. It's ramadan legacy. So I suggest you to download it too;) go download them freely on app store or google play!

Ramadan mubarak for all my muslim brothers and sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment