Friday 1 November 2019

That dusky October Night


There's this space that i can't occupy, 
maybe I can but I just don't want to, I guess. 
I hestitant but I almost do. 
Later I remind myself to wait till the end of October.
Everything seems do not work out, 
I quit, I take a step back, 
get my self a space that I need. 
I remember not to get carried away, 
I promise I will take a stand. 
It's not too late, I presume. No it is not.
Let there be the space between you and me. 
Let the wind blow it away. 
Let the dream of that October night dance with me. 
I want to see the ocean tides from above the hill. 
I'd climb the peak of that cliff, 
seeing all the beauty of the blue ocean.
Sing me a song of melancholic rythm.
The day of november 1st has come, 
I hope you good with yourself. 
Wishing a heavy rainfall to greet me 
and washing me with joy. 
Stand by my side for I need you, 
hold my hands so tight, do not let go of me. 
I hope you ever listen to me 
or maybe just look at me in the eyes. 
I carry so much love within me, 
maybe I forgot to give some to myself. 
Fly me to the moon 
and remind me to go back home. 
Teach me how to breath on space, 
for I know I can't. 
Tell me stories about me, 
send me letters of your messy handwriting.
Draw me potrait of cities
with different point of view,
so I could see the the truth beneath.
That's my wish.




Desclaimer: the idea of writing this kinda romance poem is just out of nowhere haha anyway Im wishing u a joyful November, may ur day always full of love and accompanied by ur loved ones:) cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment