Saturday 30 November 2019

Cordelia it is


....
"Sometimes I regret it when I being open up to someone, you know?"
"Then why did you?"
"I dont know, maybe I feel like that person can be trusted or maybe deep down I want that person to be someone special whom I can trust??"
"How do you even define someone's trustworthy in the first place?"
"Well I don't know"
"Okay you dont know, that's stupid."
"Maybe I am?"
"You definitely are."
"Have you ever felt like you know a person's about to be someone special to you?"
"Like what?"
"Never mind."
"Ok you weird."
"Thanks, Ok random question, what's your fav season?"
"Winter, you?"
"Fall."
"Why?"
"I dont know, maybe cuz it has something to do with falling in love like love love. You know what I mean?"
"Hm maybe yes maybe no i dont know"
"What's love exactly, anyway?"
"Idk my mama never told me also it's a lie I think"
"Why'd you think like that?"
"Idk cuz people change, feeling fades????"
"Interesting, never thought that way."
"Then how you define about it?"
"Well one thing I know, it's gonna break you at some point."
"Which point?"
"Idk dont ask me."
"Is it like what people said as broken heart?"
"Maybe."
"Idk either."
"Anyway, can someone unlove someone?"
"Maybe yes maybe no, idk."
"Ok."
"Ok."
"But u know u can't forget someone, right?"
"I do."
"Why can't we?"
"Idk maybe cuz memories stay and people don't?"

"So anyway, how do they call you?"
"It's Cordelia. What's your name?"
"I don't have a name."


P.s. it's from Cordelia PoV anyway:) also about the other character's name, it's your guess haha

No comments:

Post a Comment