Tuesday 6 June 2017

I fear 'fear'. She said


I look outside through a window from the coffee shop in the very heart of my town. The moonlight keep that night fully awake. And it was in the middle of May as I remember. That place is pleasant for me, I could hide from the bustling and let my mind take a deep joy breath. I brought my book that day as usual. My favourite is cappucino anyway but Im fancy white coffee lately. I used to steal drink my dad's coffee before breakfast (typical unhealthy kid) . After few hours I enjoyed my coffee and almost finish 4 chapters of my book, a girl staring into a chair in front of me. I gave her a little smile and she kinda approached me and sat on an empty chair ahead me. "Mind if I accompany you enjoy your coffee, not really tho. I mean can I sit down here. I couldn't find anywhere else to sit. Everywhere is full." She said as I stared at her. "That's ok, no wonder it's saturday night haha." I said

We didn't talk much, just like what she said, just accompany me to enjoy my coffee. It felt weird to drink coffee with a stranger who sat right in front of you without saying any word, so I decided to ask her random questions that appear on my head and we were laughing together. All of sudden she asked me such a question but her explanation about her own question was beyond good. Well, she asked me "things I fear the most". And I was like why on earth did she ask me that question??????
"Er... shall I answer your question? Well umm, Im afraid of serpent thing, and umm... crazy people, and maybe being lost in outer space." I said as I turn my book page.
"So you are afraid of snake? Hahaha." She kinda laughing at me with her funny and clean face (no pimples at all wow) and she has a beautiful pair of sharp brown eyes.
"well, kind of *chuckle* And how about you anyway?" I said.
"I fear 'fear'." She said.

It sounds weird at the beginning, but then she told me how fear could be worse than anything else and the thing that actually fear us is fear it self.
Well that's make sense I thought.

P.S after I reread that story above, I do feel it's a bit confusing, but whatever HAHAHA *evil face*

2 comments:

  1. hai, ero! setelah sekian lamaaaa akhirnya aku follow blogmu juga! XD *lama banget* terima kasih dirimu mau sabar menunggu /o/ trus aku baca-baca postingan blogmu deh, suka semuanyaaaaa :""D aku suka baca cerita yang ini, pendek tapi dapet heuheu :3 semangat buat kita! /v/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah klo km suka sm tulisanku yg super random dan nonsense ini wkwkw *sujud syukur* aku kira gada yg bakal paham sm postinganku yg ini #plak abisnya ini emg bener2 gajelas xD barti km typical deep thinker #cie c:

    ReplyDelete