Sunday 31 December 2017


Here it is... last day of 2017, means that tomorrow is another new year, about few minutes left until this year gone. Things change, wound heal, people move. Time to start over, new resolutions, new goals, new plans, and whatever. This year has been a rough one for me:) but thank God this rough patch has made me grow up even maturer. Regardless my bunch of failures, I still have hope, dream, and I am grateful for everything that happened to me. I kinda had lost (typical nowadays-teenage hngg) since some of my dream didn't turn to reality (one of them is go to Mars as a NASA astronaut). kidding. Well #notsojk. I always wanted to be an astronaut every now and then. But gotta be a lil bit more realistic:) I suck at numbers. Can't even count on myself. I used to obsessed with math and stuff well that's when I was a kid, back then on my elementary school. I even joined a math olympiad in town and um science olympiad too *laughintears #whathappentome?

Im 18 now, well not so long till I turn 19 tbh and there's still so many things I wanna do (and more books to read. Absolutely.)
Rality sucks yet we have to deal with it. Embrace it. 

I've learned so many things that I couldn't get in highschool desk, one of 'em is about real life. Not only theory. (Should've written a book "Step how to face reality nicely without have to feel lost or whatever") Voila we couldn't resist reality. End of the story. Not helping at all. Im not helping my self #whatamiwriting?! Well guys I should've lost my mind by writing this #anothernonsense post. Sorry for ruining your new year eve. You might regret after read those writing above. 
MOST OF ALL I JUST WANNA SAY ALHAMDULILLAH. 

Bye. And. Anyway. Happy new year. May our bucket list turn into reality, pls!

P.S. don't swim into dunya's pool too deep. It's a trap. Always remember hereafter:) #selfreminder

P.S. 2.0 wrote this post just bc its new year eve and Idk what else I should do. Im laying on my bed and do nothing (im eating bread on my bed tbh). So I just write without any means except to fill my boredom. Ok. And I wanna go abroad the International space station and watch the sun rises within the horizon, be with Mr. Tingle, Mr. Kanai, and Mr. Shkaplerov who'll spend their next 5 month there. Working for the good of human-kind.

1 comment: