Saturday 1 January 2022

2021 and everything in between

2021, what a year! It is so mind blowing to remember the low lows that i had back in 2021 and yet i survived. All those hardship, tears that i always hesitate to share, stories that i kept to myself, unfinished deep talk that still haunts me, and sad nights that inspire me to keep writing stuff on my blog. It's been a good year, full of surprises, i even did travel a lottt. 2021 was a blast, i got to visit new places, made new friends, met new people, got lost into some random meaningful night convos with some friends. it was a good experience to learn something new, to go to places i've never been to, to make friends and get along with the random talks and laughs. Im a socially awkward and a hardcore introvert, i could just spend my whole year inside my room and talk to none but, 2021 has brought me to discover things outside my comfort zone. Talking to people, making new friends, acting cool when i was actually very nervous, exploring new places, and way more things i had tried in 2021. Im sorry i had to go through what i did but im grateful enough to be where i am now.
I hope everyone doing just well and having their new year resolutions in hand but if you dont feel like into it and that's okay. I have been enjoying my life, avoiding people and social interaction, focus on myself and scrolling down my timeline on the phone and updating on what's people been doing recently on insta. in short, staying all day in my room, do nothing, day dreaming, and sleeping HAHAHA .
though I know maybe some of you worrying about this new year thing which mean gonna get ourselves a year older than last year and for some reasons a bitter truth about how society keeps telling us to do some big things and achieve more when in fact deep down we are just not ready yet to be an adult. friends have been sharing that it's kinda overwhelming and too much??? but somehow I am grateful and relieved knowing that it's normal to feel that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment