Monday 26 April 2021

Summer 1999

I saw the stop sign at the parking lot
It was hard to focus when things are unclear
I knew the red light when you give me one
Or maybe i was wrong, i wish i knew
It was one good summer in Italy
You didn't know yet what feelings I had back then in summer 1999
And neither did I
Until one day when we both were looking for some books
And you treated me a large iced coffee and a strawberry ice cream at the small cafe which own a massive bookshelf
I still remember the shirt you were wearing, it was black
And your favorite air jordan and your nike backpack
We sat on the table number 13 and i could see how you stare at me everytime I looked away
Everything was good, having you around
I dont even remember the first time I met you. when and how
All I know is, you were always there, by my side

No comments:

Post a Comment