Saturday 25 May 2019

ramadan day 20: overcoming the unwanted distraction

hi there, assalamualaykum! Iam back hehe. sorry it's been too long since my last post here. now we are entering the last 10 days of Ramadan, and let's do our best in ibadah (worship) to meet laylatul qadr. aamiin.
this pas few days of ramadan I had been busy doing my assignments and projects, also  I got a lot of quizzes this week. so yepp mostly I spent my times studying. alhamdulillah. and ohhh only 4 more classes left before I go home. microeconomics and introduction of state finance in monday, cost accounting due tuesday, and accounting in wednesday. 
this year ramadan is different than ever anyway, but I am grateful. everything has changed since day one I left high school, the way I see things, the way I set my priorities, the way I make choices, the way I manage to improve myself, etc etc. it never was easy, but I have friends and families who always encourage and support me. even it was hard, because of them I survived. And now I am in the middle of somewhere, learn and grow up. in the hope of giving something good to the world. 
day 20 of ramadan, so today I supposed to get a quiz but it was canceled. actually kinda disappointed cuz I had it all well prepared hehe, but it's ok.
These past 3 days I've got some distractions which annoyed me the most, not to mention it also doesn't worth my time. at all. it just makes pain in the a$$. but Im overcoming it. studying's also my attempt to distract myself from this kind of unwanted-interruption hehe. also during this last 10 days of ramadan I want to focus on Allah, just Allah, and only Allah. no one else but Allah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment