Saturday 20 October 2018

01. 01 am in my study space

Tick tock tick tock... I can feel the clock ticking as the time passes by, leaving me alone with my unfinished-works and thoughts. I stare at the mirror hanging on the wall on my right side, it reflects shadow of the things in my room. I probably didn't do any crucial work today but I do something that makes my soul content and happy. Paint something blurry and abstract on my white drawing-book, make some hand-craft, write something I wish would come in the years ahead. I again feel more content by staying alone in my study space in the corner of my room. In front of me a used starbucks-cup that I made as a my-stuff (stationery and dirty brushes) case, reminds me of the hot black-coffee I drank in the very hot mid-day few days ago. I like to drink coffee. I do. But not the black one. Well something is changing, but change is good. Isn't?

Tick tock tick tock.... i can hear the ticking of my watch i wear on my left wrist. On the wooden desk with scattered stuff of mine, im thinking too deep. Deep enough to drown me along. Alone. Im drowning inside a paradise of solitude, with my thought as my loyal companion. I am free as bird when I am alone. Together with my thought Im swimming in the depth of ocean. Thinking about all the bless the universe has given to me. It is almost 2 in the morning. I am too happy and blessed to close my eyes besides I took a long nap in the noon today. In this solitude night, Im thinking and keep thinking about everything. All that I've been through and all that yet to come. This thought does not burden me. At all. Instead, it reminds me of all the bless the universe has given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment