Friday 4 March 2016

Seventeen


One Choice, decided your friends. One Choice, defines your beliefs. One Choice, determines your loyalties - Forever. ONCE CHOICE CAN TRANSFORM YOU- (Roth, divergent)

Seventeen, a day when you get your drive licence, your id card and time to choose how your own life is. And yeah now Im realize that I've turn to seventeen time to say good bye to my childhood. Its been a year since I was 16, a decade since I have no problem with my life, got cheer everywhere, supposed to cry on my mum's arm and now I should got my choice, but I think i haven't choose yet. Drive my own life, my future, my adventure, my dreams, and everything about where I'll bring my life for. I should have a right one, a right choice for my life.  
One Choice.
One Choice, decided your friends. One Choice, defines your beliefs. One Choice, determines your loyalties - Forever. ONCE CHOICE CAN TRANSFORM YOU- divergent
Actually there is no sense and like nothing special when you turn to seventeen, but its fleel like hello seriously I should choose my own life? My future? Im not ready about that! I'd like to be a kid again, enjoy my life without problem. But thanks God, now Im seventeeeeeeen!! Im grateful!
And hmm what do you feel when you turn to 17? You can add comment below. its late night, time to sleep, good night! Dont forget to add comment^^

2 comments:

  1. Cieee udh 17 :B
    Ayooo 30-day challenge!! http://febiola-febby.blogspot.co.id/2016/03/30-day-blogging-challenge.html wkwkwk

    ReplyDelete
  2. cieee Febby 2016 udh 18 :B
    waa ada blogging challenge, gonna make ma day!! ikutan ah

    ReplyDelete