Tuesday 8 December 2015

Corner of Mind



I lived in books more than I lived anywhere else. 

Heyy! Time goes on so fast, yeah and me here just stuck with a bunch of task, actually today was the last day of my final exam, let me say alhamdulillah. Sometimes I thought that exam is useless, no actually no. I just hate with people who always do shitting in a task, proud to get a good result, but it just fake. dont you feel shame? Meanwhile me just try to make little change in my life, try to get focus when I open my pile of book, and too lazy to finish my essay, homework, etc etc etc and just left it behind. 
As long as I realize that life just goes on, time was never stop. And me just waste time to do nothing, lay in bed for a long time, watched my bunch of homework, and just watch and never finish it all day. Basically Im a lazy girl good girl, you kow me so well, but grow up to be a lazy girl. No I just often delay something what should I do, like do homework, make essay, make the bed. But when I got good mood, I always do what should I do on time. Yeah Im a moody, Im too fast to lost my mood away. And when I got this problem I really need me time, go to a book store, read some novels, draw some doodles, be alone at the corner of my room and think how to improve my english, spanish, greek alphabet and many more language and of course Im overthinking, read my lovely motogp magz for the thousandth times, anyway that was my favourites one. 
Periodically I try to get back my mood with imagine that I was in a country I want to visit with my foreign friend and talk about our unique cultures, guess what actually the star want to talk with us (im a kind of a girl who very interested in astronomy but never got enough lesson at school), share our different mind,  see the world differently, talk about our bad habbit. Thats all just how was my freak life goes on, but Im enjoyed. Seriously Im not a freak girl, im a good girl, really. I just like call my journey of life with word “freak” not in negative mean seriously. But my life actually not freak, just lil bit maybe. And I dont know what others actually think about me, are they actually call me freak, like me, hate me or love me. I really dont care about lot of things seriously, but when I care about something or when I do thinking. I care and think too much and seriously I hate it. 
Sometimes I feel overthinking about lot of things although its not an important thing something that not supposed to be think by a  high school student. like how a star can die, how the universe stretches, how about time machine (is there a scientist succed to make this impossible technology), how can Einstein got all his inspiration to concept the relativity theory omg I cant imagine that, how a rocket can resist the gravity, when we could applied complicated algebra in real life, how was dinosaur dissapear extinct from this earth, is there an island where a dinosaur live, is there another planet where human can live in it, subhanallah thats amazing right?
Hmm I thought Im not a smart student but I have so many question about this universe, I liked people who has same question like me about the universe, about how was our cluster going. Its not important thing anyway, just strange question of a girlt who curious about the mystery of our cluster, galaxy, universe, everything etc etc etc. but actually its not easy to find friend who has same thought like me. huh Im gonna crazy right now. its too late, time to sleep and dreaming about all my question about relativity theory. bye


No comments:

Post a Comment