Tuesday 28 February 2017

Growing up


I don't mind a lot of things these days. Perhaps this is what my mom right about, she told me what actually grow up is. But yea I never admit being older is a must. I have homesickness about something I can not return. The nostalgia, the memory, the yearning, and the lost place in the past. My words got frozen within my lungs and I believe that my thoughts are deadly. There's lot of wishes and dreams about the future.
The person I want to be, the places I want to go, the books I want to read, the things I want to draw, the words I want to write, the people I want to meet, the moments I want to enjoy, the friends I want to be with, the stars I want to stare, the imaginations I want to wonder, the knowledge I want to learn, and more things I want to know. 

Time doesn't like me so much and so do I. I hate it for being so cruel, but there is one thing we liked about each other. We're never stopping. And I just realize, Im no longer a toddler. Im already 18 now. And yea, I can't replay nor visit my childhood, yet it just remain a sweet and pleasant memories to remember.  

No comments:

Post a Comment