Monday 30 September 2019

Back to Campus, Day 1


New semester has finally arrived! Today is my first day doing my job, again:) as a student after such a long long semester break. Yes 2 months of holiday. And I think my brain is yet ready to fully digest today's lecture as well as my hands to write down stuff that the professor said. But somehow Im happy, I survived yall, ALHAMDULILLAH! Im so grateful for everything, all the work that I had done, tears, laughter, and everything in between. It never was easy but I enjoyed every bit of it. And again life must go on, it always is. What will come is always better than what has gone by. I do appreciate every little things that happen to me. I've always been so bad at good byes, haha or maybe Im used to it:)) as I grow up I understand that life will always force us to keep going and moving on. Time flies and so are we, we will always meet new people and visit new places. but we can't deny the fact that we will also be parted with that old friends and that places we visited in order to meet the new ones to widen our circle and to visit some other places or even countries to pursue our dreams. Parted does not mean forever it just for a while, sometimes we need that space so we can tell that every little thing matters.
So um about my day 1 back to campus story, it was good and I met new friends as well as new classmates:) just like the sun, there's always sunset and sunrise. Life will always full of hello and goodbye. Im grateful for today. I was a lil bit nervous about the idea of getting a new classmates haha but I was also excited haha. Btw now Im in semester 3. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment